Saturday, October 4, 2008

Being Artistic

Reason, Observation, and Experience - the Holy Trinity of Science.
-Robert G.

'Art to Eye' is observing things around with a long look, learning the way things work normally and bringing a new concept to make it work more appropriately.
Robert G. Ingersoll, in his quote, told about the three basic things which makes science understandable and useful for the world. The same can apply for life at large.

Reason, Observation, and Experience - The Holy Trinity of Life.

Once Alice Neel explained her artistic trait in which she said everything which can be done is artistic, even sitting idle and watching people is artistic. This quote of her give more insight into her thoughts.

Whether I'm painting or not, I have this overweening interest in humanity. Even if I'm not working, I'm still analyzing people.
-Alice Neel

Being artistic, help analyse world and minutest of its details. The observation of nature is part of an artist's life, it enlarges his/her knowledge, keeps him/her fresh, and feeds inspiration.

So I can draw a conclusion out of being artistic that: 'The only time I feel alive is when I'm observing something with full concentration.'

No comments:

Post a Comment