Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Destiny Some Other Day...

[Cry, Cry, Cry…]
[Sobs, Sobs, Sobs…]
“I was not supposed to be here. It’s not my destiny. Please Help me.” A giant shaped fat-ass sheding tears was shouting behind bars, uttering the same words.

[Gump was standing in front of the grave of Jenny and talking to her in his most innocent originality]
“I don’t know if Mama was right or Dan was. They both said ‘this was their destiny’. I still feel jenny, you are my destiny”

[An action hero of movie in real world]
“I will be back. It hurts. Last time I shot at the tyre of car it blew. But this time….I am not a hero anymore. “The Last Action Hero howled uttering the same words and then stood up.[Arnold and Jack face to face]
“I hate you. You gave me the most pain in my life. I don’t want to be you.”
[end that made Jack hero again]
“We are in a movie and some script writer is deciding our destiny, what we gonna do in our life (screenplay). You are just a comedian, who shouts everytime which brings smile to kids. And I am the Hero of the series of movies. So Shut up. Hey, listen, I will be back. Jack will be back.”
[Andrew lying on bed of the hospital with oxygen mask on his face. All the relatives have just left the room. Miguel sitting on his side]
After winning the case against the firm where Andrew Beckett used to work, he was terminated from his job by the discrimination based on being HIV/AIDS.Andrew taking deep breathes told Miguel,”I have done everything I needed. Now I am ready for it [death] Miguel.” And he died. That was his destiny, and he fought till his other assignments were not over.

To reach destiny is something which is to be attained after fulfilling all the other assignments first, and then moving forward to receive the honour of destiny. So it is just like solving the puzzle of life with all the stages been cleared and questions been answered and then finally completing its cycle to become the winner. So destiny is the end, so better reach the end some other day. First solve the Da Vinci Codes to reach there.

*Note: Please tell the name of the movies from which I have taken the dialogues along with your views as comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment